"i have nothing else to say"
Dec. 16th, 2012 10:51 pmI once stepped on a dying bird
It was a mercy killing, I couldn’t sleep for a week
I kept feeling its breaking bones
I’m not the killing type
I’m not the killing type
I’m not, I’m not
I’m not the killing type, I’m not
Hospital Flowers - Owl City
I survived
A dreadful accident
In the car crash of the century
My shattered hopes
Collapsed on cold cement
But in the back of the ambulance
I never felt so content
Stereo Hearts - Adam Levine
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Still Fighting It - Ben Folds
It was pain
Sunny days and rain
I knew you'd feel the same things
Everybody knows
It hurts to grow up
And everybody does
Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman
So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone
Look Up - STARS
Your friends hold the lullabies
They watch the way the night lies
Soft sounds, heads like a radio
Hearts wrapped in blankets, laying low
Hearts wrapped in blankets, laying low
You're cold, maybe you just missed the sun
You fall, feeling like it's just begun
So far, keeping it together's been enough
Look up, rain is falling, looks like love
The Devil Went Down To Georgia - Charlie Daniels
Johnny, rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard,
'Cause Hell's broke loose in Georgia and the Devil deals the cards.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
But if you lose the devil gets your soul
Intermission - Scissor Sisters
Now, there’s never gonna be an intermission
But there’ll always be a closing night
Tomorrow’s not what it used to be
We are born to die
Happy yesterday to all
We were born to die
Paganini - Caprice Nº3 In E Minor [BLACK LANTERN]
[instrumental]
Violin Sonata in G Minor | Devil's Trill Sonata - Giuseppe Tartini
[instrumental]
"One night, in the year 1713 I dreamed I had made a pact with the devil for my soul... Among other things, I gave him my violin to see if he could play. How great was my astonishment on hearing a sonata so wonderful and so beautiful, played with such great art and intelligence, as I had never even conceived in my boldest flights of fantasy."
BONUS
When You're Evil - Voltaire [ALIGNMENTSWAP]
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies [2020]
Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you and where you'd gone
and let the world spin madly on